So now you have got your own home bar and want to impress your friends and colleagues with your mixing skills and maybe elevate your social prestige in the process. But wait, you have yet to decide which of the best bartending sets you will purchase.
You are undecided whether it’s the Bar Brat, the Nau Zone, or the Mixology and Craft. Fortunately, for you, we love to help. So here goes our detailed review for each of the mentioned brand.
Bar Brat Premium 14-Piece Bar Set Cocktail Drink Shaker Kit
Bar Brat is a newly-built company from Atlanta, Georgia that delivers premium bar shaker sets made of good quality stainless steel.
- Small Boston Shaker Capacity: 550 milliliters
- Large Boston Shaker Capacity: 750 milliliters
- Jigger Large: 20 milliliters or 40 milliliters
- Jigger Small: 15 milliliters or 30 milliliters
- Waiter’s Corkscrew
- Hawthorne Strainer
- Ice Tongs
- Liquor Pourers: Four units
- Wine Opener
- Cocktail Muddler
- Mixing Spoon
- Cocktail Martini Shaker
- eBook with 130 plus cocktail recipe
- The items are heavy-duty, and the set is elegantly designed. The Bar Brat kit comes with a Boston-Style shaker which is great for people who prefer to do their cocktail mixing on two shakers compared to the iconic Martini-style one.
- The Bar Brat Premium 14-set bar shaker comes with four bottle pourer which is very ideal when mixing multiple spirits or when taking numerous orders of the same spirit.
- Allows you to pour drinks in a controlled and accurate manner and saves you time in the process.
- A corkscrew is also included in the set and is made of sturdy stainless steel.
- Also comes with a built-in foil cutter to slice open plastic wrappings or foil or wax bottle seals.
- The Bar Brat shaker set doesn’t come with a printed copy of cocktail recipes. The user must sign in and download the recipe for himself through the company’s website.
- The set comes in a square paper box which is not at all elegant to look at.
- The collection will require a bigger storage space compared to other bar cocktail shaker sets that come in cylindrical tube packaging.
NAU Zone 10 Piece Boston Shaker Bar Set
- Large Boston Shaker Capacity: 25 ounces
- Small Boston Shaker Capacity: 16 ounces
- Waiter’s Corkscrew: one unit
- Masher with Cocktail Bar Spoon: one unit
- Hawthorne Strainer: one unit
- Large Jigger: 40 milliliters or 20 milliliters
- Small Jigger: 30 milliliters or 15 milliliters
- Cocktail Muddler
- Ice Tongs
- Speed Bottle Opener
- The NAU Zone shaker bar kit is made of premium stainless steel material that will last the user several cocktail-mixing years.
- The shakers have a Boston-style inspired cocktail mixer which is ideal for intermediate bartenders as these require some skill to control.
- The stainless steel speed bottle opener is made of heavy-duty material and is very durable, lasting for many years without bending or warping.
- The NAU Zone corkscrew opener is sturdy and doesn’t wobble as the joints are tightly and durably joined together. It comes with a built-in blade to cut through plastics and wax bottles or foil seals.
- The NAU Zone includes a seven-cocktail recipe guide booklet.
- The complete set comes in a conveniently and beautifully-packed tube container that is perfect for storage and gift giving-purposes.
- The NAU Zone Shaker Kit does not come with liquor bottle pourers. These very important devices allow for an accurate and controlled flow of alcohol or other liquids into the recipe mix.
- It’s not ideal for beginning mixologists who have yet to master precise and controlled pouring.
Mixology & Craft Bartender Kit 12-Piece Bar Set
- Made of premium-grade Stainless Steel Material
- 24 ounces cocktail shaker with built-in strainer and top sealing cap cover
- Large Jigger: 20 milliliters or 40 milliliters
- Small Jigger: 15 milliliters or 30 milliliters
- Mojito Muddler
- Hawthorne strainer
- A mixing spoon
- Liquor pourers
- Ice tongs
- Speed Bottle opener
- Online access to recipes
- The Mixology and Craft Bartender Shaker Kit is durable since it is made of premium grade stainless-steel material.
- The set contains all the required tools and devices for a homemade party or bartending gig.
- A Martini-style shaker is part of the set which makes alcohol mixing secured and drip-free because of the top sealing shaker cap.
- Fiber from fresh fruits can easily be separated from the juice thanks to the shakers’ built-in strainer.
- The corkscrew is light but strong. You can be confident while opening bottles that the screw will not warp or bend during the pullout.
- The Mixology and Craft shaker set also provides a heavy-duty speed bottle opener.
- The Mixology and Craft provides online recipes which are only accessible on their website. There are no booklets included in the packaging.
Best Bartending Set: Our Findings
All the three brands of premium stainless steel cocktail shaker kits mentioned above are excellent for your home. The Bar Brat comes with a generous supply of liquor bottle pourers that would be very useful for multiple liquid mixtures.
The NAU Zone doesn’t come with any liquor bottle pourer, but it is packaged with a heavy-duty multi-purpose corkscrew with foil or wax seal opener.
However, since we have to pick one over the others, the Mixology and Craft Cocktail Shaker Set would be our choice as the best bartending set for you. That is because it is the most complete cocktail bartending shaker set amongst the three, and the included cobbler shaker works with mixologists of all levels, from beginners to advanced users.
The set also contains two units of liquor pourers which add to the fun and functionality of mixing cocktails. On top of it all, the Mixology and Craft Set gives you access to a list of online recipes, and it has an elegant and creative packaging that adds to its overall value.